10 Things You Don’t Know About Me
- I’m bilingual. I moved to Italy with my family when I was 11 and learned to speak Italian fluently while living there.
- My irises are several different colours. In fact, my eyes appear to change colour when I wear different coloured tops!
- I’m left-handed. My arts and crafts teacher at school couldn’t actually teach me how to sew because I would sew from right to left, unlike most others.
- Romance and psychological thrillers are my favourite genre of novels. I especially love Audrey Howard’s romance novels and have read her complete works. As for psychological thrillers, I love how unpredictable and thought-provoking they can be.
- Candles are really important to me. Living by candle light really appeals to me. I like all sorts of candles, including funny shaped ones and ones with patterns on them.
- Fluffy animals are my weakness. Kittens, puppies, rabbits…they’re so cute and adorable.
- When I was growing up my dad worked for British Airways. I remember sitting in the jump seat, a special seat usually reserved for trainee pilots, on three different occasions.
- For a while I thought car batteries were the size of AA batteries! It wasn’t until I got my first that I realised how big they actually were.
- Once when I was 7 or so, I was cleaning my bike and there was part of it that was really hard to clean. My mother told me to put some elbow grease into it. She later found me looking in the cupboard under the kitchen sink. She asked me what I was doing and I said, ‘looking for the elbow grease’.
- Luckily I’ve never broken a single bone in my body. I hope it stays that way!
You can watch 10 Things You Don’t Know About Me here:
Have a look at my Instagram page here:
Please subscribe to my email list here: